Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

Bibliomancer by bibliomancer [Reviews - 2]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


September 21, 1996


Dear Narcissa:


My sincerest apologies for not writing to you sooner. Life at Hogwarts has been quite busy.


Severus has taken Draco under his wing. Do not fear. The boy's education will not be compromised by Professor Slughorn resuming the Potions position. Draco will be successful in all that he does.


Enough about Hogwarts. How are you? I hope that this little note finds you well.


Sincerely,


Adoxa Snape


PS: I derive far too much pleasure from writing my new name. I envisioned myself an old maid. Never did I believe that I would find so agreeable a match.






October 1, 1996


Dear Adoxa:


I am pleased to hear that married life suits you. It agreed with me as well, before Lucius was taken from me. I never wanted to be a great witch. I yearned only to be a wife and a mother. Needless to say, my wish came true.


I am glad that Draco has been studying under Professor Snape. May it continue.


Sincerely,


Narcissa






October 15, 1996


Dear Narcissa:


Good news! My husband has begun instructing Draco in subjects other than the Dark Arts. He has extensive knowledge in such areas as duelling. It would be a shame to think of him as merely a Potions or Dark Arts Master.


Hoping this note finds you well.


Sincerely,


Adoxa


PS: Draco is becoming quite the accomplished duellist himself. He beat me in a practice match and I was glad for it. Your son is a wonderful, talented young man. I believe that he will go far in this world.






October 20, 1996


Dear Adoxa:


I must confess that I spent the morning giggling whenever I imagined you duelling my Draco. I was never one for wand waving myself. Lucius, however, was certainly adept in that area. Oh, my dear husband. I miss him so.


Please write soon. I look forward to your little notes. With Lucius behind bars, Draco at Hogwarts and my sister Bella clinging to the Dark Lord every waking (and sleeping moment too, I daresay,) I find myself desperately lonely.


Your friend,


Narcissa






October 27, 1996


Dear Narcissa:


I hate to burden you with such a question, but I've no other married friends in whom I might confide. I don't know how to put this elegantly, so I'll not try.


Since our wedding night, Severus has not once taken me to his bed. He kisses me with great fervour and I catch him gazing lustily at me when he thinks I am not looking, but nothing more.


Do you think that I have displeased him in some way? I knew no other man before him but I don't think that I've done anything wrong.


I'm far too embarrassed to ask, but do you have any insights? I long for him desperately and sharing his life without intimacy is torture!


Affectionately,


Adoxa






November 1, 1996


Adoxa:


It may come as a surprise to you, but my Lucius has had many lovers, both before and during our marriage. I accept this as a part of him and I do not let it hurt me. I know that, in his own way, he is true to me because he has not abandoned me for any of his paramours. It is for the best since, after Draco was born, I found myself desiring those sort of attentions far less than before.


Although I feel ill-equipped to offer any suggestions, you might try seducing your husband instead of waiting for him to pursue you. Failing that, my guess is that Severus must have something quite pressing on his mind to ignore a woman as lovely as you. He always was a strange one, even in school: overly prone to brooding and forever with his nose stuck in a book.


Wishing you all the best,


Narcissa





Bibliomancer by bibliomancer [Reviews - 2]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved