Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

Hope for Snape by ARWoW [Reviews - 0]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?



Chapter 26 - Pam



"Hello?" came a voice through a small hole in the wall right below Diana's ear. She was unable to move, as a hulking man with fetid breath had cast a spell on her feet. Now, when she tried to stand up, her feet got stuck to the ground. Crawling on her knees caused her chest to bloom in a red-hazed pain.

"Hello," the voice said once more, breaking her out of her thoughts.

Diana looked around. Lucius' thug--or more accurately, her guard--had left her alone now. He must have figured that since she could not move, it would be safe to neglect his duties. Her eyes lingered on the door; it shimmered with spells and light flickered in the gap.

"Hey, hello!" The voice was louder this time.

"Who are you?" Diana hissed down the hole. No light came from the other side, no visual to the words.

"Claire, and you?" gasped the voice. It caused hope to spark in Diana's chest.

"Diana. Why are you here?" she answered as firmly as possible. Making friends just was not high on her TO DO list.

"Entertainment for the guards. A week here is like a year everywhere else." Claire's voice was slightly muffled.

"Oh, sorry," Diana replied. For once she was lost for words. What could you say to another girl that would more than likely be killed in some depraved sex game?

"Why are you here?" Claire asked, her tone lighter as the focus was no longer on herself.

"Pregnant. He wants the baby and not me," Diana said, her voice full of venom.

"He is sick," boomed Claire's voice, causing Diana to pull back. Pain once again bloomed in her ribs, little moans escaped her lips, and she tried to calm her breathing down.

"You okay?" Claire's voice was now soft, friendly, and laced with concern.

"Broken ribs, no way to fix myself," Diana managed to reply.

"Sorry. Shhh, shhh! They are coming for me," Claire whimpered.

Diana was able to hear men laugh, make lewd comments to each other, and then she heard Claire's screams for help. She felt herself retching at the sound of the other girl being raped; the cruel names they called Claire caused her to want to go kill them.

She counted the sounds of three men abusing Claire. She wished to know who they were, to mark them somehow in her mind, for later.

Yes, later she would hunt down those men for harming the one person who gave her hope, extended friendship, and suffered more than she had.

Had Claire survived this? She could hear no sounds other than the men talking about bets they had won. Then all went silent, until a door slammed and Claire groaned. "I'm still alive."

"Don't let them take your spirit," was all Diana could choke out.

She could not fathom why she felt a strong bond with Claire; they were in similar circumstances, but that did not mean she normally would care about another person. Pending motherhood must be making me soft in the head, Diana concluded. Having feelings was never the best way to live.

Her mind then went back to trying to find a way out of here. She could not shift forms while in her condition; the broken ribs alone would prevent her from the concentration needed. Would her sister come find her? Doubt it. The words sprang into her mind, causing a physical flinch in response. Severus was the dark horse who could be counted on to do whatever he wanted and never one to be predictable.

Maybe she had caused him to hate her enough that he would come and find her, if only to cause her more pain, but at least that would be a better situation than this one.

Lucius was a twisted, sick man, born with a silver spoon up his ass and enjoying every moment of it. Stupid man that he was, he did not know what the Tribe really had planned for him. She laughed bitterly. Would she get to see it, see him cry like a small baby? Argh! Laughing with broken ribs hurt, but the image of Lucius in emotional and physical pain just to appealed to her.

The hard ground beneath her sore backside was covered in dirt, dead insects, and dust. She crawled on towards the empty chair that did not seem any cleaner than the floor. Gritting her teeth, she made a swift move that had her frozen in pain as her buttocks hit the chair seat; she had made it.

She grasped the tea mug and lifted it to her lips. A few drops were left, wetting her lips and tongue. She groaned as hunger rumbled in her belly.

She must have gone back to sleep, because she woke to a tall man standing over her with a pair of shackles on his hands. As her eyes focused, she recoiled in fear. She knew this figure. Shivers rolled down her spine as she averted her gaze.

"Diana. Why am I not surprised?" His warm as honey tone caused her to sob slightly. She knew too well that his tone and looks were the complete opposite to what burned inside this man's heart.

"Sparrow," she hiccuped as he slapped the shackles on her wrists and hoisted her over his shoulder. Her last thought before she passed out once again was that now she was thrown into a new type of hell.



Hope for Snape by ARWoW [Reviews - 0]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved