Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Drabbles & Poetry

Behind Closed Doors by Ms_Figg [Reviews - 9]


Would you like to submit a review?

I do not own any of the HP characters and am making no $$$ from this fanfic




Behind Closed Doors

Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and his heart was pounding. Moistness glazed his brow. The doors flew open, then she appeared, red-haired, slender and her familiar green eyes glacial. Her moist red lips parted as she approached him.

"You were never worthy of me, Severus. Never," she said softly. “Why I was your friend I’ll never know.”

Snape stared at her, ache and anguish in his heart at seeing her again.

"Riddikulus!" he hissed, blasting the Boggart back into the cabinet.

“You were never my friend, Lily Evans. You were my obsession and my curse.”




Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and his heart was pounding. Moistness glazed his brow. The doors flew open, then he appeared, black-haired, smiling, his green eyes loving behind his glasses. His mouth formed words as he approached him.

"I want you to adopt me, professor," Harry said softly. “You’re just like a father to me.”

“Arrgh!” Snape cried, his belly clenching in nauseous reaction. He was going to lose his lunch!

"Riddikulus!" the wizard hissed, blasting the Boggart back into the cabinet.

“As if that would EVER happen in ANY universe,” he breathed, staggering away.




Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and moistness glazed his brow. The doors flew open, then he appeared, black-haired, eyes vacant and carrying a cauldron in one hand, rolled up parchments tucked under his arm as he approached the Potions master.

"I’m ready to start my apprenticeship, Professor Snape,” Neville Longbottom said. “It’s going to be a great four years.”

“Arrgh!” Snape cried, totally horrified, flinching away from the approaching terror.

"Riddikulus!" the wizard screamed, blasting the Boggart back into the cabinet.

“I’d commit harikari before I’d ever mentor bloody Longbottom,” he gasped, wiping his brow.




Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and moistness glazed his brow. The doors flew open, but only darkness lay within. The wizard leaned forward, peering into the yawning cabinet. Then it appeared, small and grey, its tiny nose wriggling up at him.

"Squeak!” the mouse squeaked at the tall pale wizard staring at it with glazed eyes.

“Eek!” Snape cried, first hiking up his robes in horror, then fleeing the room completely.

The Boggart stood on its hind legs, sniffing, then returned to the cabinet, the doors closing behind it.

Now, that was ridiculous, it thought.




Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and moisture dampened his pale brow. The doors flew open, then she appeared, brown eyed, bushy-haired, topless and wearing a green thong. Her moist red lips parted as she approached him.

"I want to be your love slave, professor," Hermone Granger said softly. “I want to have your babies.”

Snape pointed his wand at her, considered for a moment, then lowered it.

"Hm, I might be acting a bit hastily. Come a little closer."

Horrified, the Boggart flew back into the cabinet, pursued by Snape, who pounded on the doors.




Snape stood before the cabinet, waiting. His wand was drawn and moisture beaded his brow. The doors flew open, then he appeared, smiling benignly, half-moon glasses resting on his long crooked nose.

"Severus! You’ve finally freed me! Good job. Now, I know Voldemort is dead, but I have another dangerous assignment for you—“ Albus Dumbledore began.

Snape stared at him with wide, horrified eyes, then swiftly acted.

"Riddik—Avada Kedavra!" he hissed, changing the spell mid-chant and bathing the wizard in deadly green light.

“Boggart or not, I’m not taking any damn chances,” Snape muttered at the lifeless body.



A/N: Just six little drabbles about possible Snape fears that just went totally downhill. Lol. Thanks for reading.


Behind Closed Doors by Ms_Figg [Reviews - 9]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved