Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


Just know that the previous chapter is about Kestrel's relationship with Tsar, 'cause remember, Tsar knew Kestrel already when she was younger. (see first part).

Thanks, as always, to Trickie Woo. You've been my strength. I've come to the decision that the "To Travel Through Time" trilogy is specially dedicated to you. Thanks for everything.
****
~19~ Sidebar: Lucius Malfoy's Inclination ~


In the darkness of the Malfoy Castle's living room, twenty-three-year-old Lucius Malfoy fiddled with his wand, his other hand holding a flute of red wine elegantly. He was tossed gracefully on recliner couch and the fire crackled in the library. He took a sip of the wine and thought in the new Death Eater. Achlys Ashling. The hex accident had changed her eyes and somehow made her much more... appealing. It was a mystery and it drew him in. Not that she didn't contain mysteries herself.

The way she moved whispered seduction, but the way she was so demure sometimes screamed 'mystery contained, open package to find out what it is'. She was strong, full-bodied, intelligent, sarcastic (that would have to be remedied), quick... and a Slytherin. Lucius smiled and sipped at the wine again, setting the wand on the table. Then, the fire flared green and Lucius stood up graciously to find Rodolphus' head in the fire.

"Hello, Rodolphus," Lucius said easily.

"Lucius."

"Do you wish something?"

"Do you remember that batch of Veritaserum Snape asked his son to make? It never arrived."

"Ah yes, I do believe Achlys explained that after the... initiation of the seventh-years. You had to leave, I believe."

"Yes. Well, what happened?"

"Achlys did not know. Snape's son lied and said it was for the Headmaster, and she took it to him."

"Pity."

"Indeed. But he is making a new batch with Achlys' help."

"Quite a fine thing, she is. I wonder if she's betrothed or anything..."

Lucius arched one blonde eyebrow. "Why are you curious? You have Bellatrix, do you not?"

Rodolphus gave him a rakish grin. "Who says I can't have a mistress?"

Lucius chuckled deep in his throat and sat down on the edge of the coffee table, stretching his long legs in front of him and crossing them. He swirled the wine, eyes bright. Rodolphus knew that look.

"Intent on wooing her? Don't your parents have Narcissa Black promised for you?"

He gave a long-suffering sigh. "Yes, I'm afraid so. She really is too skinny and not the most beautiful thing on the planet. Not like Achlys. Achlys exudes radiance, beauty, wit, intelligence..."

"A bit too sarcastic for my taste, though. She's amazing and quite a good lover –" Rodolphus grinned at the brief scowl on his face," – and very shrewd and smart, but that wit does nothing for me."

"Sarcasm can be remedied." Rodolphus rolled his eyes at Lucius' determined expression.

"Do what you like, Lucius. By the way, what have you done about that Spaniard that our Lord wants in his ranks?"

Lucius scowled deeply. "Roberto Rivera. Bloody thorn in my side. He tries to evade my every move, damn stupid."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Plague him," he said simply before taking another sip of his wine. Rodolphus chuckled.

"Have fun, my friend. My mother hollers... shall I see you tonight?"

Lucius pursed his lips and lay one finger on the lower lip.

"No... I think not. Goodbye, good my friend."

Lucius smirked as soon as the flames reverted back to orange and red and, draining the wine in one fluid motion, he made his way outside and to where his broom leaned against the wall. The man folded his body smoothly onto the broom and took off, heading for Hogwarts. You shall be mine.
****

Buahaha...ha?

Yeah... So comment! Yes! Comments are good!

I have brownies!
-Mel

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved