Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


So chapter 15 -- short, not sweet, but not all-out angst. You have been warned.

****

~15~ Happy Christmas?~


Achlys sat in her chambers on the first day of Christmas vacation, checking the clock occasionally to see what time it was. There was an untouched glass of firewhisky in her hands and the fire crackled in front of her, cheerful despite the circumstances. She heard her door open and she closed her eyes with a sigh.

"What do you want, Albus?"

"It's not Albus."

She stood up and whirled around, the glass crashing to the floor. She stared at Severus, standing there with his hands in the pockets of his slacks and his hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Mister Snape..."

"I wanted to ask you why."

Achlys was instantly on her guard.

"Why what, Mister Snape?"

"Why did you join them?"

Well, you can't very well tell him you're a spy now, can you?

/Blast it, I'm actually developing a soft spot for this boy. It's all because of you!/

Oi! Yell at me later, pay attention to the matter at hand.


"Why did I join?" She shook her head with a look on her face that said 'what a question'. "Because I thought that I could prove that women are just as good as men. I only ended up proving that when a woman enter's a man's society, she ends up as their whore, their plaything."

His eyes were dark, forbidding, and empty when he looked up at her.

"Do you want to know why I joined?"

No. No, no, no, no, no, no!

Achlys' mouth went dry.

"Because I wanted to prove that I can stand on my own without promises from anyone."

He stood there a moment longer and Achlys could take it no longer. She collapsed into her chair, burying her face in her hands, and she heard him cross over to her. He jerked her hand away and felt him cut open her palm. He plastered his own to it.

"Known," he said harshly. "Bound," he continued as he looked mercilessly into her eyes. "Sworn." She collapsed onto him this time and on the floor, she brushed a strand of hair away from his eyes.

Well... Kestrel hiccuped, as if she had just finished crying. At least we don't have to worry about teaching him.

/Oh, yeah, that helps./


"Severus, you idiot."

****
It was mean of me, but I did give a reason for Severus joining the Dark Lord.

Buaha.

Next chapter includes lemons! At last! Lemony love (nothing too graphic) and a shy Severus.

Well not shy per say, but a bit OOC, simply because I want it that way.

So you have that to look forward to.

-Mel

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved