Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 2]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?

Trickie Woo and theatre_geek for their heartening reviews.

Second of all: Who saw the fourth HP movie? I've seen it twice already and am planning on a third. I've come to the conclusion that the graphics are far superior to those in the other movies, but the sequence is too choppy for my taste.

Third: Who knew about the mistake in the Goblet of Fire? I found out that the Goblet of Fire where JAMES comes out first from the wand during Priori Incantatem might become a collector's item, because LILY was supposed to come out first. They'll be fixing it in the future -- Keep a hold on those books, people!

Lastly: This is a short chapter, a bit of a transitional with plot advancement.

****
~13~ Karkaroff's Message ~


Achlys was working at her desk quietly, the third-years brewing a simple Shrinking Solution. She looked up for a moment, checking to make sure she didn't have an Neville Longbottoms – /Who was that?/ Oh, he's a boy a grade lower than me that's frightfully bad at Potions. – and turned back to her work, her quill scratching across the lesson plan parchment thoughtfully. She hadn't spilled anything on Mortimer – she needed proof first. Her secure hold on her house had not been lessened by the sex in the initiation – rather, the very real threats from herself, Voldemort, and Lestrange had given her an even stronger hold. The Unforgivables cast on the boy during their... rounds had probably aided in that cause as well. The classroom door opened just then and Achlys looked up to pale drastically.

Bloody hell, it's Karkaroff!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Achlys hissed.

The very young Headmaster of Durmstang School drew looks from the students and Achlys' face went stony.

"Continue with your work!" she snapped at them, and drew him aside. "Does Albus know you're here?"

"Yes, Achlys. Actually, Achlys, I have a proposal for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's our Lord," he said under his breath, and Achlys pulled him into a corner, mismatched eyes bright.

"You fool!" she hissed. "You came here to talk about that? In my class? Meet me in my office, Karkaroff. I have a N.E.W.T. class next period, so I can afford to be late."

"Actually, it concerns one of them."

"Which one?"

"Severus Snape."

Blast it. God damn it!

/Calm down, will you?/


"What about him?" she asked slowly.

"His father, he wants him to join already even though he's underage. Our Lord needs proof that he is good enough. And you... you are his best. He wants you to teach him everything you know. Rodolphus will assist you. He wishes you to teach him in a foreign country during Christmas break and he will be initiated on January the first."

Achlys' gaze went dark.

"I will not need assistance."

"Rodolphus is to make a report for our Lord."

"Get out, Karkaroff. Talk to me in the break."

"It's now or never, Achlys!" he said loudly, and the students looked up. Achlys' gaze was fiery, blazing in anger.

"I accept. I have nothing to lose after all."

Karkaroff laughed hollowly as he walked towards the entrance and then pivoted around in the threshold. He held her gaze and smirked. Achlys' blood ran cold.

"On the contrary, Miss Ashling... you have everything."

Fuck it, kill me now.

****
*evil cackle*

I don't know why I did that, I just did. Next chapter will be loads better, I promise. *eyeballs bunnies* They don't seem to be helping much in the way of proofreading.

Read. Review. Critique. Make my day?

... I have chocolate? (*haha*)

-Mel

To Travel Through Time: Part Two: Untouchable by Melvacaea [Reviews - 2]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved