Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


I was scuffing my shoes along the way. They made a sharp squeaking sound, as I brushed them against the floor of the Hogwart's hallway. The dungeons were so much colder than the rest of the school, but I didn't mind terribly. I'd rather be terribly cold, than unbearably hot.

These were the thoughts that were drifting through my mind as I scuffed through the hallway towards my common room. I guess I was making more noise than I thought, because soon I heard the deep, smooth voice of the Head of Slytherin.

"Do you think you could possibly walk without making such a racket?" Snape said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry, sir," I replied. A blush was creeping up my neck as I thought of the bet we had made that involved this man.

"You're blushing," he noted. I knew he would.

"I'm just...a bit flushed," I replied evenly.

"Indeed..." he replied, trailing off. All this time he had been coming steadily closer to me, until he was standing not more than a foot away from my person.

Quite suddenly, I was engulfed in his black robes as he drew me close toward him. His lips were on mine before I could utter one note of protest. I put my arms around his neck as the kiss intensified. I parted my lips for him, and I felt his tongue gently enter my mouth as a clock struck nine. His hands were running up and down my back, as mine were running through his hair. It felt so wonderful, I never wanted it to end. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as he pulled away.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

I just shook my head, and turned to walk toward the portrait that lead to the common rooms.

He grabbed my arm. "Shelly?" he asked me.

"It was wonderful," I said quietly. To the portrait I muttered "parseltongue". As it swung open I turned to say something to Snape, but he was gone. I smiled to myself. He was such a mysterious man.

And I loved him.


The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved