Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


I was preoccupied with these thoughts, and thoughts of that stupid bet we had made, when I noticed a light tapping noise on the windows. It was raining. Not hard, but a soft gentle rain. Suddenly, I got this urge to run outside and dance in the rain. What was keeping me from doing so?

I looked up and down the hallway, and then darted outside the nearest exit. Students weren't supposed to be outside after dark, but the rain felt so good. I raised my arms up towards the sky and started spinning in circles. Then I jumped around a bit, did a backflip, and went back to laughing and spinning circles. This was definitely one of the more crazy things I had done, and I hoped fervently that no one was watching me.

It was just at that moment, as that thought crossed my mind, that I felt someone watching me. I turned back toward the doorway and saw a tall, lean figure outlined in the light from the hallway. Somehow, deep in the pit of my stomach, I knew who it was.

Snape.

"Good evening, sir," I called out cheerfully. Merlin's beard, was I in trouble!

He stepped out from the doorway into the rain. "I wasn't aware that students were allowed outside after hours," he said silkily.

"I...er....just stepped out to get some air," I lied quickly.

"Really? Was that what that display was all about?" he asked me, raising an eyebrow.

Water was streaming down my face, getting into my eyes, so I'm not quite sure how it happened. All I know is that one minute Professor Snape was looking at me, and the next minute his lips were on mine. The kiss was short, but somewhere in that time I heard my watch go off as it hit nine o'clock.

When he pulled away, he extended his arm. "Shall we?" he asked smoothly. Numbly, I took it and we headed back into the dry corridor. Before I could say a word to him he was off marching down the hallway in the opposite direction that I was headed.

I tried to shrug off the feeling I was getting. The tight constricting feeling that made me feel oh-so-good, and yet oh-so-sick at the same time.

I had a crush on Professor Snape.


The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved