Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
SS/OC

The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?


I was almost at the Hufflepuff portrait, when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turning around, I saw Professor Snape, giving me a piercing glare.

"Marguerite, is it?" he asked, coming toward me.

"Yes, sir," I replied, chin up. I wouldn't let him hear my voice shaking if I could help it. The truth is, when Snape is close enough to you that you could reach out and touch him, you start to notice other things about him. Like the fact that he smells good.

Of course, it's different for every girl, I suppose, but for me, my weakness are men who smell good. We stood there for a moment. He was looking me over, warily, it seemed, and I just stood there breathing in as often as would be acceptable. I didn't want to look weird or anything, but I was suddenly becoming weak. Worst of all, I was developing a crush that was growing deeper the longer he looked at me like that.

"Well, I've never been good at this," Snape said suddenly, and then ever so quickly he had me wrapped in an embrace. His lips tasted sweet on mine, and I was becoming lost in his scent.

When I do my modeling, the photographers usually want me to kiss the man who is in the picture with me. They say this helps to show emotion, but most times I think they just want to see some action. Anyway, this experience with Snape started out like one of those. It was just something I did. There was no emotion, everything was mechanical. But then something odd happened. It was like a spark had gone off, or someone had flipped a switch in my mind. My lips parted and my tongue flicked out to touch his lips before he parted them for me. I wrapped my arms around him, and ran my fingers through his hair. Somewhere in the distance I heard a clock strike nine.

He pulled away first, much to my dismay. Snape had a dazed, shocked look on his face, before he dashed down the dark hallway. It was a first for me. Usually men waited around for more.

I touched my lips with my fingers and sighed. It felt wonderful to have won, but more wonderful to be....well....to be in love.


The Race For Snape by Sicaria [Reviews - 1]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Copyright © 2003-2007 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved