Dark Desperation: Dark Desperation

by LeoGryffin

Drabble Written for HPDaily LiveJournal group on Thursday, August 21, 2003

So... one hundred words about food. Anything you like.

Include:

1. Ginny wants something desperately
2. Hermione discovers a secret
3. "I didn't know that."
4. Hogwarts
5. A quill


"I didn't know that," she said, a note of desperation creeping into her voice as she dropped her quill. "It's turned into fudge." She fervently wished she had not become so ill on the eve of the midterm exam. Being alone, in this room, with him while trying to take the make-up was driving her to madness.

"Ten points from Gryffindor, Miss Weasley. Try again." The air in the potions dungeon was becoming thick with a chocolate scent from the ruination of her potion. She threw down her quill in frustration. "I can't! I..." She rose to leave.

Snape leaned close to her, grabbing her sleeve to prevent her from escaping. "You will finish your exam," he said dangerously, his face very close to hers. "Sit down."

She was unable to control herself any longer. At the moment where she was compelled to grab his face and kiss his shocked lips firmly, Hermione walked in.

Snape and Ginny looked up at her helplessly. "I smelled the chocolate..." Hermione whispered, backing out of the room.

This story archived at: Occlumency

http://occlumency.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=7