Animagus: 100 word drabble

by Alison

The characters and the situations within this fanfiction story are not my property. They are the property of J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers, and others, and are used without permission; challenge to copyright is not intended and should not be construed. No profit is being made from the use of these characters and situations; these written-down imaginings are only presented in an internet forum for the interest of and consumption by like-minded individuals who enjoy them and recognize them as unauthorized fanfiction only and are not in any way meant to be confused with the originals nor presented as authorized materials of these owners.


Animagus
By Alison Venugoban

The raven flew over the houses, eyeing the gardens with an almost human intelligence.

It swooped low at the sight of prey, swallowing the morsel with a click of its sharp beak.

Flapping wildly, it tried to regain height, but its stomach began to swell alarmingly. The raven exploded.

A man hit the turf, rolled, swiftly shrank back to spider-form and scuttled to a large hydrangea bush.

Severus Snape would have sneered if his Animagus form had the ability; it wasn’t bad enough he had to keep watch on Potter over the holidays, birds kept trying to eat him, too.




This story archived at: Occlumency

http://occlumency.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=5008